Today we examine the evidence for the co-existence of Dinosaurs and humans. We specifically focus on the Ica stones and Acámbaro figures. What are these mysterious figures? What do the carvings on the rocks mean? Could they be evidence of man and dino’s living together? Or could they be modern fakes used to bilk the gullible.
- Clay Figurines of Real Dinosaurs with Humans?
- Thermoluminescent Dating and the Monsters of Acambaro by Gary W. Carriveau and Mark C. Han
- Steve Feltham Website
- The Dinosaurs of Acambaro
- Mystery at Acambaro, Medico: did Dinosaurs Coexist with Humans? by Alex Pezzati
- Di Peso, Charles C., 1953. The clay figurines of Acambaro, Guanajuato, Mexico. American Antiquity 18(4): 388-389.
- Talk Origins Discussion on the Acambaro Figurines
- For Fun:
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions
Edited by Chris Webster