Today we talk about the possibility of prehistoric trade and interaction between the Polynesian peoples and the early Americans along the East coast. Could it have happened? Did it happen? and What is the evidence to support it?
- 2007 article about the discovery and analysis of the chicken bones in Chile: by Alice A. Storey, et al.
- Skeptical piece about the source of those chicken bones: by Vicki A. Thomson, et al.
- Spread of the South American sweet potato throughout the Pacific: the Tripartite Hypothesis: by Caroline Roulliera, et al.
- The Plank Canoe of Southern California: Not a Polynesian Import, but a Local Innovation by Yoram Meroz
- The Polynesian Connection by Blake Edgar
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions
Edited by Christopher Sims