Today we talk with Ethnographer James Bielo about his work with the Ark Encounter, a life-size Noah’s Ark and religious-themed experience in Kentucky. We talk about the validity of replicas, religious sightseeing, and 3D printing as a way to communicate with the public.
- Dr. James Bielo – Miami University
- James S. Bielo – Home
- James Bielo on the Ark Encounter – Miami University
- Ark Encounter: Life-size Noah’s Ark
- Ark Encounter: The Making of a Creationist Theme Park
- James S. Bielo
- Making a biblical theme park – The Immanent Frame
- Ark Park ready to set sail in culture war
Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
Theme Music by ArcheoSoup Productions
Leave a Reply