Today we talk about the supposed pre-contact images of New World maize in places like Rosslyn Chapel and ancient temples around the world. What do these images actually look like, is it really depictions of New World corn, and if it’s not corn, what is it?
- Prince Henry Sinclair
- The official Rosslyn Chapel website:
- The mention of maize among the carvings in the Rosslyn Chapel:
- If you scroll down in this article, you’ll find the diagnosis of a botanist. Not maize.
- The Westford Knight:
- You can read the Zeno Narrative here:
- A deconstruction of the claim that the Zeno Narrative is legitimate history:
- Roslyn: Corn or Atlantean Zippers?
- Earliest depictions of Corn in Europe
- Crow Canyon Dinetah petroglyphs
- Roslin Chapel analysis
- io9 Cthulhu
- Goo and Ashes
- Corn evidence database
- Three Sisters
- Green Men
- The green men and Rosslyn Chapel as a storybook
Note: the following 70’s era commercials use racial stereotypes and range from vaguely subverting to cringey as hell
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions
Edited by Christopher Sims