Today we talk about Cryptology and petroglyphs. Are there ancient images of Bigfoot painted on stone? How can we be sure what we think we’re seeing is what they image means? And why it’s important to take indigenous culture into account when trying to make sense of things.
- The Death of a Pterodactyl by Jean-Loïc Le Quellec, Paul Bahn, and Marvin Rowe
- ‘Winged Monster’ Rock Art Finally Deciphered By Laura Geggel
- The Westfort Knight
- DStretch plugin to ImageJ website
- Explore The River Bend: The Legend of the Piasa Bird by Dan Brannan
- Narmer Palette
- MAYAK DATAT: THE HAIRY MAN PICTOGRAPHS by Kathy Moskowitz Strain
- 9 Best Alaskan Native Hairy Man Stories Posted by Guy Edwards
- Pseudo-Skeptic Sharon Hill Gets no Respect for Behaving Worse Than Badly
- Sharon Hill’s article about Bigfoot bloggers and why we do what we do
- Sasquatch watchers following Bigfoot blogs for the latest news on their favorite subject (Removed) by idoubtit • December 18, 2011
- New Mexico Senator has put his big foot down on funding monsters hunts by idoubtit • February 15, 2017
- The Ketchum Project: What to Believe about Bigfoot DNA ‘Science’ by Sharon Hill Skeptical Briefs Volume 23.1, Spring 2013
- Doubtful blog, Tags for Bigfoot.
- Archaeologist digs for proof of Sasquach by Chris Bateman
- Giants, Cannibals & Monsters: Bigfoot in Native Culture 1st Edition by Kathy Moskowitz Strain
- The Evolution of the Werewolf and Bigfoot
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
- Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions
Edited by Christopher Sims