Today we talk with David Anderson about his recent visit to a Theosophical Society in America conference and why it is that people like to believe weird or fringe theories.
- “Did a Teenager Discovery an Ancient Maya City on Google Earth?,”
- Lost City, Found Pyramid: Understanding Alternative Archaeologies and Pseudoscientific Practices edited by Jeb J. Card and David S. Anderson
- Theosophical Society in America
- Authors of the Impossible: The Paranormal and the Sacred by Jeffrey J. Kripal
- ATLANTIS – ARCHYFANTASIES 17
- AFROCENTRISM AND THE NEW WORLD – EPISODE 16
- Email us at ArchyFantasies@gmail.com
- Follow us on Twitter at @Archyfantasies and find us on FaceBook.
Theme Music by ArcheopSoup Productions