This is the collection of the little side posts I do when I find a particularly interesting piece of pseudo-archaeology. Sometimes there is a question about a popular topic and it can be answered in a single post. This is the place to look for all those weird stories you hear, and get the real archaeology behind the myths.
- Chapter 5 in the Lost History book. Bronze Age Oil Barons! #archaeology #skepticism #ancientAmerica fb.me/SHlFYqf7 1 week ago
- So the Women in Archaeology Podcast made #3 on a Forbes list of 9 historical podcasts to listen to today. No big... fb.me/MIl8yqxH 1 week ago
- Oh yah, the Blog won an award! We're #17! Wooo! fb.me/8fX5bQ9XK 3 weeks ago
- Of Mammoths and Men. My continuing review of the Lost History of Ancient America. #archaeology #bookreivew... fb.me/8jdb1jxxQ 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Top Posts & Pages
- The 10 Most Not-So-Puzzling Ancient Artifacts: The Baghdad Battery
- How did the Easter Island Statues Get There? They Might Have Walked!
- The 10 Most Not-So-Puzzling Ancient Artifacts: The Ica Stones
- The 10 Most Not-So-Puzzling Ancient Artifacts: The Coso Artifact
- The 10 Most Not-So-Puzzling Ancient Artifacts: The Grooved Spheres